Thursday, January 1, 2009

Update - Jan 1

Hi all. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Though I have lots to share, I am afraid that we have received some sad/happy news, so I just wanted to send a quick update. Christine's uncle has left us and is with the King Jesus now. On a personal note, I will miss him dearly, for he was so kind and so full of peace. I am happy for him, but sad for the family.

We are leaving for Egypt tonight and will be there until after the other Christmas (Jan 7).

JC

3 comments:

M.R said...

my condolences....
hope I can see you when I am back from Zambia on the 13th of January

Femmes Singapore said...

Hey. Just read your blog. Sorry to hear, please pass on our condolences. Is Christine's mom still in Egypt?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Juan and Christine! I can't believe how long its been since you left. Hope Singapore was a blast. I am sorry to hear about your uncle though - my prayers are with you and your family. When are you coming back to cowtown for a visit?